Saturday 1 September 2012

there's no place like home

In less than six hours my adventure begins. As excited as I am, I've tried to spend as much time as possible making beautiful memories of my family and my home and my last full month in England for a while. This means putting my feet up and having my Dad cook me any yummy meal I request (lucky lucky), playing horrendously long games of monopoly, out-walking my dog as we traverse the South Downs, perusing shops in my home town, lunches and drinking with friends and short trips to the seaside.


If anything, as well as having had a great time with some truly great people, it's taken my mind off any worries I've been having!


Beating the younger brother at Monopoly

The Father's home-cooked curry. Delishhhh!!

The neatest packing I have ever done (there's even some folding!)

Gorgeous little sister choosing educational books again...

My lovely big sister. Learning life's lessons.


My beautiful dog Merlin.


And now, with relatively little left to pack, all that's left to do is partake in the last supper, squeeze the rest into the suitcase (fingers crossed the whole time that I won't have to do a swap-around when at the check-in desk!!), have a pitifully short sleep then be driven down to Gatwick at two in the morning by my brother and my Dad and begin ADVENTURES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment